English-taught Undergraduate Program of Construction Management
1. Program Review
Undergraduate program of Construction Management is titled as the Tianjin Branding Program, which means the program is in the leading role in Tianjin area. For furthering program resources and module of package, TCU and Denmark VIA University set up a cooperative program of Construction Management which has be accredited by Education Ministry of China in 2014. Graduates will get bachelor degrees from TCU and VIA respectively. As a leading and branding program, the English-taught Undergraduate Program of Construction Management open to international students since 2016. And now, the program receive 34 international students from Cameroun, Pakistan, Nigeria, and Ghana.
This program trains international applied managerial talents working in the urban construction and urban modernization. Graduates will have ability of program management and practice innovation, which can carry out and control a whole process of Construction Management with utilizing management tool, methods, and techniques of program.
Students in this program are required to understand the basic knowledge and methods in economics, management, engineering, and civil engineering. Students will receive skills training in Construction Management, construction soft and tools. Graduates will have ability of project management and innovation.
2. Main Courses
Principle of management, economics, statistics application, system engineering and operational research, engineering economics, engineering graphics, building architecture, engineering mechanics, engineering structure, Civil engineering construction technology and organization, project management, Engineering measurement and valuation, project bidding and contract management
3. Degree Awarded
Bachelor’s Degree of Management
English-taught Undergraduate Program Admission
1. Admission Requirements
Age limit: Be above the age of 18 and under the age of 30;
High school graduate or above;
Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to submit a TOEFL score of 68/190/520 or IELTS 5.5, or pass TCU entrance exams.
RMB 20,000 per academic year.
3. Application Deadline
Please send the Scanned copy of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Application Materials
1) Front page of passport, visa/residence permit (if applicable).
2) Diploma of Senior High School (in Chinese or English).
* If applicants can’t get Senior High School Diploma when application, please provide Certificate of expected graduation issued by Senior High School (in Chinese or English).
3) Senior High School transcripts of every year (in Chinese or English).
4) Certificate of National/Regional Graduation Examination/Matriculation Examination.
5) Health Certificate
6) Tianjin Chengjian University Application Form for International Students
7) Accepted Student Responsibility and JW202 Release Form Fall 2017
8) TCU Statement of Financial Sponsorship(with official bank statement) 9) Other documents that can prove your previous education background such as Language(Chinese/English ) Proficiency Certificate(not necessary)
10) Scholarship Application Form
a. Scholarship Application Form of Tianjin Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship
b. Scholarship Application Form of Tianjin Chengjian University Freshmen Scholarship
6. Registration Date and Time
New Semester starts on October 9th,2017(Monday)
Registration Date :
Working Day from September 14th, 2017(Thursday) to September 30th, 2017(Saturday)
8:00 a.m.-11:00a.m. 14:00p.m.-16:00p.m.
7. Registration Site
Room B201 of School of International Education (Spherical Building), Tianjin Chengjian University