English-taught Undergraduate Program Admission
1. Admission Requirements
Age limit: Be above the age of 18 and under the age of 30;
High school graduate or above;
Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to submit a TOEFL score of 68/190/520 or IELTS 5.5, or pass TCU entrance exams.
RMB 20,000 per academic year.
3. Application Deadline
Before 15th July,2017.
Please send the Scanned copy of the documents to email@example.com
5. Application Materials
1) Front page of passport, visa/residence permit (if applicable).
2) Diploma of Senior High School (in Chinese or English).
* If applicants can’t get Senior High School Diploma when application, please provide Certificate of expected graduation issued by Senior High School (in Chinese or English).
3) Senior High School transcripts of every year (in Chinese or English).
4) Certificate of National/Regional Graduation Examination/Matriculation Examination.
5) Health Certificate
6) Tianjin Chengjian University Application Form for International Students
7) Scholarship Application Form
a. Scholarship Application Form of Tianjin Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship
b. Scholarship Application Form of Tianjin Chengjian University Freshmen Scholarship
For more details, you can check:
Application Guidance for 2017 Tianjin Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship Program
Application Guidance for 2017 Tianjin Chengjian University Freshmen Scholarship Program
8) Other documents that can prove your previous education background such as Language(Chinese/English ) Proficiency Certificate(not necessary)
6. Registration Date and Time
New Semester starts on October 9th,2017(Monday)
Registration Date :
Working Day from September 14th, 2017(Thursday) to September 30th, 2017(Saturday)
8:00 a.m.-11:00a.m. 14:00p.m.-16:00p.m.
7. Registration Site
Room B201 of School of International Education (Spherical Building), Tianjin Chengjian University